Keep it simple. Don't reinvent the wheel.
Here's a 'recipe' for creating a video about pop culture.
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
It's about ethics in Donald Trump journalism
- Jorge Ramos is a conflict junkie, just like his latest target: Donald Trump
- The Feud Between Donald Trump and Jorge Ramos Isn't New - Here's the Backstory Behind Their Spat
- Who is Jorge Ramos and why is Donald Trump so mad at him?
- Donald Trump's confrontation with famous Latino journalist Jorge Ramos, explained
- A Telling Confrontation Between Donald Trump and a Univision Anchor
- Donald Trump Kicks Jorge Ramos Out Of Press Conference: 'Go back to Univision'
How do you respond to critics who say you’re more advocate than a journalist?
“As a journalist you have to take a stand. I think the best journalism happens when you take a stand and when it comes to racism, discrimination, corruption, public life, dictatorship or human rights, as journalists, we are not only required but we are forced to take a stand and clearly when Mr. Trump is talking about immigration in an extreme way, we have to confront him and I think that’s what I did yesterday.”
- Why journalists carry guns in the Philippines - video
- Journalists assaulted in Lebanon amid violent protests
- Trolls on tour: how Kremlin money buys Western journalists
- Monarch urges journalists to expose corruption
- This happens right next door....Mexico! Being a journalist in Mexico is very dangerous - click
- Dept Of Defense Manual Allows Journalists To Be Held 'As Belligerents'